By using this website, you agree that:
- The TLC Emergency Welfare Foundation of Western Australia (Inc.) trading as Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service and its management committee members, employees and agents (Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service) are not responsible for any consequences (including loss or damage or both) arising from using or accessing this website or any of its content (including links to other websites).
- You will not make any claim against Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service for any loss, damage or expense that may arise from your use of this website or from your reliance on any of its content.
- Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service is not responsible for any content and or any presence of viruses that appear on linked websites.
- While all content of this website has been formulated with due care, Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service does not provide any guarantee that it is accurate, current, reliable or exhaustive. This website is intended to be for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide or replace legal advice.
If you have any questions about the above, please call our service on (08) 93281751.
Community based organisations may copy or adapt materials, including documents, audio and video found on this website, without further permission from Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service provided the copies are distributed free and Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service is fully acknowledged. Any copies or adaptations by government agencies or commercial organisations must have prior written consent of Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service.
Linking to this website
Any website may link to any of the pages on this website. However, you must request the prior written consent of Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service to embed pages from this website in a frame of a referring site.
Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service is not responsible for any content and or any presence of viruses that appear on linked websites.
Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service records visits to this website and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- user’s server or proxy address
- type of browser you are using
- date/time of the visit
- pages accessed and documents downloaded
Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service uses this information to analyse server traffic. We do not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities except where authorised or required by law. For example, in the event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency may exercise their legal authority to inspect the internet service provider’s logs.
Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service will only record your email address if you send us a message. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service is not responsible for the privacy practices of any linked websites.
Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service is a not for profit community legal centre. The purpose of our social media is to promote awareness, discussion, participation and sharing of information that aligns with our purpose, vision and values.
Any form of bullying, trolling or abusive posts or messages will be deleted. If a user engages in this behaviour more than once Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service reserves the right to block the user.
Any content that is determined to be spam will be deleted. If a user posts spam more than once, that user will be blocked. Please be aware we are not responsible for the content of external Websites so you should take caution when opening links that are shared or posted.
As this page is open to members of the general public please be aware that if you choose to post or share information it can be viewed and accessed by other users. For this reason we do not encourage posts which contain personal or sensitive information. If we feel that the content posted by a user contains personal or sensitive information which may cause a risk or harm we reserve the right to remove the post. Posts of a highly sensitive nature may be removed if we deem them to be a trigger for other users. If you need help, you can contact Lifeline on 13 11 14.
Promotion of businesses, services or products are not permitted on this page. If a user posts business-related content more than once, that user will be blocked.
Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service reserves the right to enforce these guidelines at our discretion.